STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  March 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY March 2018

Saint Philip Weekly eBulletin: March 18, Sunday of Saint John of the Ladder

Fri, 16 Mar 2018 08:57:52 -0400

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, March 18, "the Sunday of Saint John
of the Ladder," is published. In addition, our Holy Week Schedule is
available on our site for viewing and sharing:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/events/holy_week/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/events/holy_week/. Please make plans to join as
for as many services and activities during this most special week of the
ecclesiastical year.

In addition to our Weekly Calendar at a Glance, and to help us navigate our
busy parish schedule, please see the listings below highlighting some of the
major events approaching. We hope it's of help. In addition, don't forget to
refer to the bulletins, the March/April Come & See and website Parish
Calendar, all of which are at our disposal.

March 17, 9 am: Festival Baking/Cooking

March 21 & 22, 9 am: Agape Baking for Palm Sunday Bake Sale on April 1
March 23, 5 - 8 PM: GOYA Babysitting Event (including dinner & Akathist
Hymn). Parents of younger
children to be watched that night-please contact Fr. Alex to confirm ASAP:

March 24, 9 am: Festival Baking/Cooking
March 24, 11 am: AHEPA Greek Independence Day Event @Hellenic Circle/City
Hall
March 25 after Divine Liturgy: Greek School Annunciation/GID Program
March 30, 4 pm: Fundraiser Dinner for Greater Nashua Community
March 31, 9 am: Saturday of Lazarus Event (Services, Breakfast, Palm-Cross
Folding & Church Cleaning
April 1 after Divine Liturgy: Myrrhbearing Girls Rehearsal (Grades 1 - 6)
April 1 after Divine Liturgy: Palm Sunday Lunch & Agape Bake Sale

WEEKLY CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
ST. JOHN OF THE LADDER, March 18

MONDAY, March 19
- Agape Nashua Soup Kitchen
Service, 4 pm

TUESDAY, March 20
- Compassionate Friends, 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, March 21
- Agape Baking, 9 am
- Greek School, 4 pm (no Adult Class)
- PreSanctified Liturgy, Dinner &
Orthodox Life, 6 pm

THURSDAY, March 22
- Agape Baking, 9 am
- Choir Rehearsal, 6:30 pm

FRIDAY, March 23
- The Akathist Hymn, 7 pm

SATURDAY, March 24
- Festival Baking & Cooking, 9 am
- AHEPA Event @Hellenic Circle/City Hall, 11 am

THE ANNUNCIATION, March 25
- Annunciation/Greek Independence Day Program

March/April Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/
March Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>