STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  August 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY August 2018

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: Aug 12, 11th Sunday of Matthew & Hudson Fundraiser Help

Thu, 9 Aug 2018 16:59:40 -0400

I hope this week's eBlast finds you, and yours, well!

As of tonight (Aug. 8), the Hudson Old Home Days Fundraiser is underway. A
great deal of staffing and help is still needed. If you can join our team,
even for only a few hours over the next several days, please contact Ed
Marden ASAP:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, Aug. 12, is published and ready:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/> http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/.
We hope you'll join us at Saint Philip if you're in town-worship and the
entire life of the Church continues every day of the year. Next week's lone
Paraklesis Service will be on Monday, Aug. 13, 6 pm; on Aug. 15, we will
mark the Feast of the Dormition with Orthros (8:30 am) & Divine
Liturgy/Artoklasia (9:30 am).

Looking ahead, the Red Cross Blood Drive is slated for Aug. 20, 11 am - 4
pm.  Please consider donating during this important outreach event. Visit
the Red Cross site to make your donation appointment for the 20th:
<http://www.redcrossblood.org> www.redcrossblood.org; enter Sponsor code
"StPhilipNH." In addition, 3 - 4 volunteers from our parish are needed to
staff the event. To help out or learn more, contact Joe Collet:

Looking still further ahead, please save these important dates-and consult
your Aug - Sep Come & See for details:
Sep. 9: Ministry Fair, Parish Luncheon & Sunday School Sundae Bar
Sep. 14: Orthros & Diving Liturgy for the Feast of the Cross (Please bring
your basil for the procession & distribution)
Sep. 16: Sunday School Blessing, 1st Day of Class & GOYA Mtg
Sep. 30: JOY Picnic, Ice Cream Making & Flower Planting
Oct. 6: Agape Yard Sale

Finally, next week I will be leaving our parish for vacation until Labor Day
weekend or shortly thereafter, so there will be no eBulletin or eBlast until
the week of Sep 9. Again, please keep up with the Aug - Sep Come & See, our
hardcopy Weekly Bulletin (including the attached PDF with a multi-week
schedule) and the website Church Calendar for details on everything
happening at Saint Philip.

Enjoy the rest of your summer and a blessed Feast of the Dormition to you
and yours,

Fr. Alex

Aug - Sep Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/