STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  April 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY April 2018

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: April 15, Sunday of Saint Thomas

Fri, 13 Apr 2018 07:41:21 -0400

Christos Anesti! Christ is Risen! What a beautiful Holy Week and Pascha we
enjoyed at Saint Philip. Fr. Alex and our Parish Council are grateful to all
of our parish leaders, office and maintenance staff, educators, donors,
organizers, cooks, cleaners, decorators and supporters for their cheerful
and loving efforts during this most holy time of year. Your presence and
faithful service made a difference.

Your Weekly eBulletin for Sunday, April 15, is published and ready at the
link below. Sunday School resumes this weekend, and we hope all of our boys
and girls will be present nice and early for the Gospel reading and all the
important prayers and hymns that lead up to Holy Communion.

In the coming weeks we have much to look forward to, from the Women's Prayer
Group gathering on May 10 and a special Mother's Day celebration on May 13
to, of course, the festival May 18 & 19. Much more is happening as well,
including for our youth; please see the eBulletin, attached PDF, and Weekly
Calendar below for further details.

In addition to this Saturday's festival baking session (April 14, 9 am),
there are a host of "fest" needs quickly approaching. Yesterday's specific
eBlast outlined many of them, and please do offer as much of yourself as you
can leading up to the festival (and during). To learn more and confirm your
involvement, contact Doug Philipon ( <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask]), Jamie Pappas ( <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask]) or Joe Pappo ( <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Again, Christ is Risen! Christos Anesti! We look forward to seeing you
Sunday, as we'll mark the profound day of Saint Thomas and, once again, sing
the triumphant hymns of the Resurrection.

HOLY WEEK AT SAINT PHILIP
SATURDAY, April 14
- Festival Baking, 9 am

SUNDAY OF THOMAS, April 15