STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  June 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY June 2018

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: June 24, Sunday of the Nativity of Saint John the Baptist

Fri, 22 Jun 2018 10:39:06 -0400

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, June 24, is published and ready:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/> http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/.

This Sunday is the Sunday of the Nativity of Saint John the Baptist. If you
are in town, please do join us for worship and friendship at our beloved
Saint Philip-our Eucharistic life and parish ministries are always there for
you!  And following Divine Liturgy, join us for the Gyro Sunday Fundraiser.
As a fun-and delicious-fundraiser, our Parish Council will be selling gyros
(non-meat options, too) in the hall following Divine Liturgy. Each gyro will
be $5. Enjoy a few in the hall, and bring some home to the family, friends
and neighbors. Many thanks for your support.

Our Health & Wellness Ministry will resume on Monday, June 25, with special
offerings in the morning and evening:
AM SESSION: 10 am - 11:30 am

Exercise, BP Clinic & Massage

PM SESSION: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm

Long Term Care Simplified: Anita Pavlidis, MS, RN, & Brian Beausoleil, MSW,
will help caregivers/individuals maneuver the often difficult process of
formulating long term care plans. After their presentation, Anita and Brian
will be happy to address your questions and concerns. All welcome!

Finally, we appreciate the efforts of those who have been participating in
our Stewardship Ministry's "$5 More" Campaign. Extras of the yellow campaign
envelopes mailed to our community will soon be available in the Narthex.
Your caring generosity is making a difference!

There's much more highlighted in your eBulletin and attached Weekly Bulletin
PDF. Please read on and see you on Sunday.

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
NATIVITY OF SAINT JOHN, June 24
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am (Summer Hrs.)