STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  April 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY April 2018

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: April 22, Sunday of the Myrrhbearing Women & Artoklasia

Fri, 20 Apr 2018 11:16:11 -0400

Christos Anesti! Christ is Risen! Your Weekly eBulletin for Sunday, April 22
(Sunday of the Myrrhbearing Women), is published and ready at the link
below. This Sunday, in addition to Divine Liturgy, we will celebrate a
special Artoklasia (Blessing of the 5 Breads) in commemoration of the
Myrrhbearing Women and in celebration of our Agape Ministry. Also, with the
New Hampshire school break week in mind, there will be no Sunday School but
"Family Worship" for our boys and girls and their families.

Looking ahead, our senior citizens are warmly invited to the Museum of
Russian Icons Trip on Friday, April 27, 11 am. Our tour will be the treat of
the Church, so just come and enjoy; the address is 203 Union Street,
Clinton, MA. Please confirm your interest in attending-as well as carpooling
needs-with Fr. Alex ASAP:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

In addition to this Saturday's festival baking session (April 21, 9 am),
there are a host of "fest" needs quickly approaching. Our recent festival
eBlast outlined many of them, and please do offer as much of yourself as you
can leading up to the festival (and during). To learn more and confirm your
involvement, contact Doug Philipon ( <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask]), Jamie Pappas ( <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask]) or Joe Pappo ( <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Again, Christ is Risen! Christos Anesti! We look forward to seeing you
Sunday; please come worship with your Saint Philip family if you are in
town!

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
THE MYRRHBEARERS, April 22
- Artoklasia