STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  July 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY July 2018

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: July 15, Sunday of the Holy Fathers

Tue, 10 Jul 2018 10:21:04 -0400

This Thursday night, July 12, is our next Women's Prayer Group & Bible Study
gathering, beginning at 6 pm. The focus of the evening will be the
introduction of Bloom's Beginning to Pray; all women of our parish, and
interested friends, are warmly invited. Refreshments will be served.

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, July 15, is published and ready:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/> http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/.
This Sunday is dedicated to the Holy Fathers of the Ecumenical Councils, and
we hope you'll join us if you're in town. Remember, God never vacations or
breaks from us-let's not let anything interfere with our life-saving
relationship with Him.

There will be a wonderful Health & Wellness Ministry event on Monday, July
16, 10 - 11:30 am. Several offerings will be available to our faithful:
blood pressure clinic, light exercise & therapeutic massage (by appointment
only). For a massage appointment and with general questions, please contact
Joe Collet, LPN:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask];
603.718.5882. All are welcome, and feel free to bring colleagues from work,
friends, family and neighbors.

Many sincere thanks to all those stewards who have been participating in the
"$5 More Program." Many of our faithful have been responding, but it will
take a complete effort of our parish family to achieve the transformational
results we are hoping for. Please utilize the yellow envelopes in the
Narthex to bring your extra commitment for 2018 to fruition (be it a weekly,
monthly or lump offering). With questions or to learn more about the
program, contact Stewardship Ministry Chair Doug Philipon:

There's much more highlighted in the attached PDF, as well as your
eBulletin, including information on last week's Clergy Laity (see the bottom
item in your eBulletin). Please read on, and we hope to see you on Sunday at
Saint Philip.

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
HOLY FATHERS, July 15
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am

MONDAY, July 16
- Health & Wellness Ministry, 10 - 11:30 am
- Agape Nashua Soup Kitchen Service, 4 pm

TUESDAY, July 17

- Compassionate Friends Grief Support
Group, 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, July 18

- Choir Rehearsal, 6:30 pm

THURSDAY, July 19
- Agape Nashua Soup Kitchen Service, 4 pm

8TH SUNDAY OF MATTHEW, July 22
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am

May - July Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>