STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  July 2016

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY July 2016

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: July 31, 6th Sunday of Matthew

Thu, 28 Jul 2016 10:54:46 -0400

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, July 31, is published and ready at
the link below.

Anticipating the Feast of the Dormition on Aug. 15, our cycle of Paraklesis
Services will soon begin: Aug. 1, 3, 8, 10, & 12. All services will begin at
6 pm, except for the 10th, which will begin at 6:30 pm. Our faithful are
invited to submit the names of the living to Fr. Alex. We hope you will join
us for as many services as possible.

Also, please note that on August 6 we will celebrate the Orthros & Liturgy
of the Transfiguration at Transfiguration Church in Lowell. Fr. Tom warmly
invites us all to attend and celebrate this great feast of the Lord
alongside our Transfiguration brothers and sisters. Orthros, 8:30 am; Divine
Liturgy, 9:30 am. Reception to follow. If you would like to attend but
transportation is a difficulty, please speak with Fr. Alex to arrange a
ride.

The latest "Be the Bee" is all about June's Holy & Great Council. This
excellent youth resource offered by our Archdiocese continues to make a mark
in our children's lives-please watch when you can:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8sgFo8-wA&index=101&list=PLbyQMR-_r8bJTrc
WpWxSUPdJHdZJsq_zG>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8sgFo8-wA&index=101&list=PLbyQMR-_r8bJTrcW
pWxSUPdJHdZJsq_zG

Finally, our parish website has just been updated with several new pages:
"Serving the Church" and "Serving the World." Both are pages within the "Get
Involved" section of the site and highlight specific ways we can all serve
our parish as well as the greater community, respectively. Please check them
out when you can and share with friends and family, especially those you
might know to be looking for involvement or striving to connect with parish
life:
Serving the Church:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/about/serving_the_church.php>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/about/serving_the_church.php

Serving the World:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/about/serving_the_world.php>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/about/serving_the_world.php

See you this Sunday at Saint Philip for worship and friendship!

WEEKLY CALENDAR
6th SUNDAY OF MATTHEW, July 31
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am
- Health/Wellness Ministry: BP Clinic

MONDAY, August 1
- Paraklesis, 6 pm

TUESDAY, August 2
- Parish Council, 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, August 3
- Health/Wellness Ministry: Therapeutic
Chair Massage & BP Clinic, 9:30 am
- Paraklesis, 6 pm

THURSDAY, August 4
- Agape Nashua Soup Kitchen
Service, 4 pm

SATURDAY, August 6
Transfiguration (at Transfiguration Church, Lowell; we will not have
services at Saint Philip)
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am

7th SUNDAY OF MATTHEW, August 7
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am
- Health/Wellness Ministry: BP Clinic

Web:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org> www.stphilipnh.org

Summer Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/

Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>
www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/

Stewardship Giving:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/stewardship/>

Latest Be the Bee-"The Holy & Great Council":