STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  July 2016

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY July 2016

Saint Philip Church Weekly eBlast: July 24, 5th Sunday of Matthew

Fri, 22 Jul 2016 10:56:50 -0400

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, July 24, is published and ready at
the link below.

We hope you will join us for Divine Liturgy and Fellowship Hour if you are
in town. In addition, our Sunday School leaders will once again offer a
session of "Saints in the Summer" right after Holy Communion, a low-key,
wonderful program on the saints of our Church. Come, join us and bring the
whole family!

Anticipating the Feast of the Dormition on Aug. 15, our cycle of Paraklesis
Services will soon begin: Aug. 1, 3, 8, 10, & 12. All services will begin at
6 pm, except for the 10th, which will begin at 6:30 pm. Our faithful are
invited to submit the names of the living to Fr. Alex. We hope you will join
us for as many services as possible.

The latest "Be the Bee" is all about June's Holy & Great Council. This
excellent youth resource offered by our Archdiocese continues to make a mark
in our children's lives-please watch when you can:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8sgFo8-wA&index=101&list=PLbyQMR-_r8bJTrc
WpWxSUPdJHdZJsq_zG>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8sgFo8-wA&index=101&list=PLbyQMR-_r8bJTrcW
pWxSUPdJHdZJsq_zG

Finally, our parish website has just been updated with several new pages:
"Serving the Church" and "Serving the World." Both are pages within the "Get
Involved" section of the site and highlight specific ways we can all serve
our parish as well as the greater community, respectively. Please check them
out when you can and share with friends and family, especially those you
might know to be looking for involvement or striving to connect with parish
life:
Serving the Church:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/about/serving_the_church.php>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/about/serving_the_church.php

Serving the World:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/about/serving_the_world.php>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/about/serving_the_world.php

See you this Sunday at Saint Philip!

WEEKLY CALENDAR
5th SUNDAY OF MATTHEW, July 24
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am
- Sunday School: "Saints in the Summer"

WEDNESDAY, July 27
- Health/Wellness Ministry: BP Clinic,
10 am

THURSDAY, July 28
- Women's Prayer Group & Bible Study,

6:30 pm

6th SUNDAY OF MATTHEW, July 31
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am
- Health/Wellness Ministry: BP Clinic

Web:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org> www.stphilipnh.org

Summer Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/

Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>
www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/

Stewardship Giving:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/stewardship/>

Latest Be the Bee-"The Holy & Great Council":