STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  August 2016

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY August 2016

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: August 14, 8th Sunday of Matthew

Thu, 11 Aug 2016 13:49:19 -0400

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, August 14, is published and ready at
the link below. Please join us for Divine Liturgy and fellowship. Our parish
family is never complete without you!

Following Divine Liturgy, and during Fellowship Hour, please join us for an
important informational meeting on the Every Member dome effort. The
presentation will focus on the latest progress on the dome restoration and
fund raising efforts. Every Member committee leaders will be reporting on
some test work that has taken place this week, in advance of being able to
solidify the approach and pricing that we ultimately will recommend to the
parish for approval consideration. We are very close to making a final
recommendation to the parish-and your presence and input are critical. Many
thanks, in advance, for your enthusiastic participation.

Finally, there is an excellent page on our Archdiocesan website, dedicated
to the Feast of the Dormition (Aug. 15). We hope it is helpful for you, and
your family, as you strive to learn more about our faith and connect to the
great feasts of our Orthodox Church:
<http://www.goarch.org/special/listen_learn_share/dormition/index_html>
http://www.goarch.org/special/listen_learn_share/dormition/index_html.

We look forward to seeing you Sunday-and please do remain with us for the
Every Member meeting.

WEEKLY CALENDAR
8th SUNDAY OF MATTHEW, August 14
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am
- Every Member Dome Mtg.

MONDAY, August 15
The Dormition
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am

TUESDAY, August 16
- Compassionate Friends, 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, August 17
- Health/Wellness Ministry:  BP Clinic & Chair Exercises, 10 am

THURSDAY, August 18
- Agape Nashua Soup Kitchen Service, 4 pm

9th SUNDAY OF MATTHEW, August 21
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am
- Sunday School: "Saints in the Summer" (St. Irene)

Web:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org> www.stphilipnh.org

Summer Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/

Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>