STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  September 2016

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY September 2016

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: Sep. 18, Sunday after the Cross

Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:29:15 -0400

This week's eBulletin, for Sunday, Sep. 18, is published and ready at the
link below.

Thanks to all our ministry and program leaders for making last week's
Ministry Fair a reality! It was wonderful for our parishioners to visit with
our leaders and learn about everything offered at Saint Philip in 2016 - 17.
The new Sunday School year also got off to a great start and, of course, we
enjoyed a beautiful pot luck, compliments of so many of our faithful. Many
thanks to all!

We hope you will join us for worship this Sunday, as well as the launch of
our new "Home Base" Parent Program! Parents, this one's for you. Sunday
School parents are invited to join us after Sunday School for this new
bi-weekly program. Parents, please bring your children to Brandy Chetsas in
the Church for an activity, and then meet us in the classrooms area (bring
your coffee!). Today's introductory session will be offered by Fr. Alex:
"Who We Are-Why We Are Here."

Our next Women's Prayer Group & Bible Study gathering is Sep. 22. Join us
for our next gathering on the 22nd, beginning at 6:30 pm, when our theme
will be "The Big Picture." All women of our parish, and interested friends
or work colleagues, are invited to join us. Contact Maryanne Squeglia:

Exciting things are happening with our Every Member Capital Campaign. The
campaign committee has announced that in relation to our goal of 75k for the
restoration of the dome, we are just over $50k. To help us bring things
home, the new "Key Sponsor" Program has been put into action. The goal is to
identify individuals, families or a collection of families willing to
provide a $3,000 gift. We will then look to our parishioners to provide
matching funds. Two Key Sponsors have already stepped up; will you join
them? To learn more and/or become a Key Sponsor, contact Doug Philipon:
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]; 603.435.3544.

There's much more in the eBulletin and attached bulletin PDF, as well as the
Calendar At A Glance Below. Please read on and make an effort to get even
more engaged at Saint Philip in 2016 - 17.

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
SUNDAY AFTER THE CROSS, Sep. 18
- Home Base parent program begins
- Altar Server Mtg.