STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  September 2016

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY September 2016

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: Sep. 11, Sunday before the Holy Cross

Fri, 9 Sep 2016 14:12:04 -0400

This week's eBulletin, for Sunday, Sep. 11, is published and ready at the
link below.

The 2016 - 17 Sunday School year begins this Sunday, following a special
blessing from Fr. Alex and Holy Communion! We hope all of our boys and
girls-and parents-will be present on time to hear the Gospel reading and
start the year off in a wonderful way. In fact, this year's overreaching
Sunday School theme is all about the Sunday Gospels and how they can teach
us how to live more like our Lord. It's going to be a great year!

Following Divine Liturgy, we will have our Stewardship Potluck and annual
Ministry Fair. The fair is a beautiful opportunity for our ministry and
program leaders to share all they have planned for 2016 - 17; please visit
their tables and gather the materials they offer. Regarding the pot luck,
for those who can bring a dish, please bring your food offering to the
kitchen before entering the church for Liturgy. If you haven't had a chance
to confirm your offering yet, please contact Joe Pappo ASAP:

There will also be a very important GOYA meeting after the fair. All GOYAns
are invited, and there will be delicious treats for all. We can't wait to
plan and go over all the exciting things we have coming our way. Questions
or interested in joining GOYA? Contact Marisa Donati anytime:

Looking to next week, the Agape Dinner Meeting is Sep. 12. All members are
welcome to join their Agape sisters for dinner and this vital planning
meeting, beginning at 6:30 pm. Contact Elaine Vrouhas to confirm:
603.465.3763.

There's much more in the eBulletin and attached bulletin PDF, as well as the
Calendar At A Glance Below. Please read on and make an effort to get even
more engaged at Saint Philip in 2016 - 17.

See you Sunday and have a safe, peaceful weekend. And as we approach the
15th anniversary of the attacks of Sep. 11, 2001 this weekend, may we all be
mindful of all those lost on that tragic day. May their memory be eternal!

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
SUNDAY BEFORE THE CROSS, Sep. 11
- Sunday School begins today
- Ministry Fair/Pot Luck
- GOYA Mtg.

MONDAY, Sep.  12
- Agape Dinner Mtg., 6:30 pm

TUESDAY, Sep. 13
- Stewardship Mtg., 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, Sep. 14
Elevation of the Holy Cross
- United Way Day of Caring, 7 am
- Orthros, 9 am; Divine Liturgy, 10 am
- Health/Wellness (after services)

THURSDAY, Sep. 15
- Agape Nashua Soup Kitchen Service, 4 pm

SATURDAY, Sep. 17
- Faith & Heritage Center Open House, 9:30 am

SUNDAY AFTER THE CROSS, Sep. 18
- Home Base
- Altar Server Mtg.

Web:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org> www.stphilipnh.org