STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  November 2016

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY November 2016

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: Nov. 6, 7th Sunday of Luke

Thu, 3 Nov 2016 17:28:07 -0400

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, Nov. 6, is ready at the link below-in
addition, the November Come & See is available:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/. Please enjoy and read all about
what's happening at Saint Philip in November.

We hope you will join us for Orthros and Divine Liturgy this Sunday. Please
try and come on time, so you and your family can hear the Epistle and Gospel
readings. These are the "how to live" guides of our Church, and it is vital
for us to experience these readings before approaching Holy Communion.
Please make every effort!

After Holy Communion, our Sunday School will gather as usual. We are proud
of the good work of our boys and girls, and we are grateful for the efforts
of our Sunday School leaders and teachers. Parents-please note that Nov. 20
is the sign up day for the "Lessons & Carols" program, slated for Dec. 11.
In addition, after Sunday School all children and parents interested in our
Hellenic Dance Troupe are invited to meet with Maria Donati in the
classrooms area. We hope it's a productive and fun-filled year for our
dancers.

The deadline to turn in candidacy forms for the Board of Auditors and Parish
Council is Nov. 9. Interested Stewards may contact Elections Chair Basil
Papanicolaou ( <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]) or the Church
Office for details. Council candidates will be required to take a one-time
seminar before the elections (Dec. 4) and are encouraged to discuss their
interest in serving with Fr. Alex.

Of course, the Feast Day of Saint Philip is quickly approaching on Nov. 14!
Please join us for as many festal services and events as possible:
***Hierarchical Orthros & Divine Liturgy w/Metropolitan Methodios,
Appreciation Day Event & Fellowship Hour

Sunday, Nov. 13, 9 am (Orthros begins)

***Great Vespers of Saint Philip w/Guest Homilist Fr. Tim Curren & Reception
(hosted by Agape)

Sunday, Nov. 13, 7 pm

***Divine Liturgy of Saint Philip & Breakfast (hosted by Agape)

Monday, Nov. 14, 9 am (Orthros begins)

There's much more to read about within your eBulletin and attached PDF. Have
a safe, enjoyable weekend-and please make your Saint Philip family a part of
it!

7TH SUNDAY OF LUKE, Nov. 6
- Dance Troup Mtg.

MONDAY, Nov. 7
- Agape General Mtg., 6:30 pm

TUESDAY, Nov. 8
- Stewardship Mtg., 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, Nov. 9
- Health/Wellness Ministry: BP Clinic, 10 am
- Greek School: Children, 4 pm; Adults,

6 pm

THURSDAY, Nov. 10
- Women's Prayer Group & Bible Study: "In God We Trust,"
6:30 pm

8TH SUNDAY OF LUKE, Nov. 13
- Hierarchical Orthros, 9 am
- Hierarchical Divine Liturgy, 10 am
(Welcome to His Eminence Metropolitan Methodios!)
- Sunday School
- Appreciation Day Event
- GOYA Lunch & Thanksgiving Basket Shopping
- Great Vespers of Saint Philip, 7 pm (Fr. Tim Curren, guest homilist; Agape
reception to follow)

STAY CONNECTED
Web:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org> www.stphilipnh.org
November Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/
November Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>
www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/
Stewardship Giving:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/stewardship/>
Latest Be the Bee-"Don't Think About Your Thoughts":
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED6lhw_CHKA&ab_channel=Y2AM>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED6lhw_CHKA&ab_channel=Y2AM