STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  March 2017

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY March 2017

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: March 26, Sunday of Saint John Climacus

Fri, 24 Mar 2017 10:46:25 -0400

Your Weekly eBulletin, for this Sunday, March 26, the Sunday of Saint John
Climacus is published and ready at the link below. Do join us for worship,
friendship, Sunday School, our Home Base enrichment program and much more at
Saint Philip. Worship and thanksgiving to God are hallmarks of our Lenten
journey; let's do these important things together on Sunday-and bring
everyone you love!

Our 3rd and final Lenten Orthodox Life series session will be held this
Wed., March 29, with Dr. John Chirban. We are grateful to Dr. Philip
Mamalakis and Fr. Nick Apostola for their presence and presentations this
month, and we look forward to spending time with Dr. Chirban, who is a
renowned Orthodox psychologist, professor, author and lecturer. Please join
us: PreSanctified Liturgy at 6 pm, with dinner and presentation to follow.
Read about Dr. Chirban's work here:  <http://www.drchirban.com/>
http://www.drchirban.com/

From tonight's Great Vespers for the Annunciation to our Palm Sunday events,
the coming days and weeks will be very busy at Saint Philip. To help us all
with planning and organizing our calendars, please see the streamlined list
below. We hope it is helpful. Details on all these events and more, complete
with contact information, are within your eBulletin, attached PDF, website
Church Calendar and March Come & See (see links below).

SERVICE & EVENTS LIST
March 24 (TONIGHT!): Great Vespers of the Annunciation, 7 pm
March 25: Orthros & Divine Liturgy of the Annunciation, 9 am
March 25: AHEPA Greek Independence Day Events-11:15 am at City Hall Plaza;
12 pm at Hellenic Circle
March 25: Festival Baking/Cooking, 11:30 am
March 29: PreSanctified Liturgy, Dinner & Orthodox Life with Dr. John
Chirban, 6 pm
March 31: Akathist Hymn
April 1: Festival Baking/Cooking, 9 am
April 2: Myrrhbearers Rehearsal
April 2: Greek School Annunciation/Greek Independence Day Program
April 8: Saturday of Lazarus Event, 9 am
April 9: Orthros & Divine Liturgy of Palm Sunday w/Luncheon & Agape Bake
Sale to follow, 9 am

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
SAINT JOHN CLIMACUS, March 26
- Special Collection for St. Nicholas
- Sunday School
- Home Base
- Health/Wellness Ministry

WEDNESDAY, March 29
- Health/Wellness Ministry, 10 am
- Greek School, 4 & 6 pm
- PreSanctified Liturgy, 6 pm (Dinner
& Orthodox Life w/Dr. John Chirban)

FRIDAY, March 31
- Akathist Hymn, 7 pm
- Last day for Johnston donations

SATURDAY, April 1
- Festival Baking/Cooking, 9 am

SAINT MARY OF EGYPT, April 2
- Myrrhbearers Rehearsal
- Holy Friday Youth Retreat Mtg.
- Annunciation/Greek Independence Day Program

Web:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org> www.stphilipnh.org
March Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/
March, April & May Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>