STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  April 2017

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY April 2017

Saint Philip Church: Funeral Details for Leonidas Chetsas

Sun, 16 Apr 2017 14:15:09 -0400

Dear Parishioners & Friends ... Christos Anesti! Christ is Risen! Thank you
all for an inspirational Holy Week-so many of you strove so hard to make
this a week to remember and, most importantly, a week to re-center our
attention on the sacrifice, Cross and Holy Resurrection of our Lord.

Further, I hope you are having a wonderful day today. What an Easter Sunday
we have before us!

Many of our parishioners have requested details on the funeral arrangements
of my father, Leonidas Chetsas, who fell asleep in the Lord during the early
hours of Saturday morning. The link below holds all the details, and my
entire family is deeply moved by the many prayers and good wishes of our
parish family and so many friends in the greater community of Nashua.

Please keep Leon and Anna, my mother, in your prayers in the days to come.
Many thanks!

Fr. Alex

http://www.cataudellafh.com/tributes/Leonidas-Chetsas