STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  April 2017

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY April 2017

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: April 9, Palm Sunday

Thu, 6 Apr 2017 13:22:11 -0400

Your April & May Come & See is published and ready:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/.

This Saturday, April 8, is the Saturday of Lazarus Event at Saint Philip.
Join us at 10 am for Divine Liturgy, followed by a pancake Communion
Breakfast, palm cross-folding and much more. This is a day for everyone:
children, parents, grandparents, Godparents and all parishioners of all
ages. The raising of Lazarus anticipates the Resurrection of Christ, and
this is the first day of Holy Week, a very important day for our Church.
Contact Heather Cloutier with any questions or to learn more:

Looking ahead to Sunday, April 9, our Palm Sunday Weekly eBulletin is
available at the link below. With the arrival of Holy Week, we hope and pray
you will join us for as many of our beautiful, moving services, enriching
youth activities and community events as possible, including the Palm Sunday
Luncheon this Sunday and the Holy Friday Youth Retreat on April 14. Details
on these events and a host of other Holy Week opportunities for involvement
are well-highlighted in the eBulletin, attached PDF and Come & See. In
addition, the Holy Week Service Schedule is available now:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/events/holy_week/>
www.stphilipnh.org/events/holy_week/. Please share it with family and
friends.

Some time ago, the Lenten & Holy Week Donations Form was mailed to our
faithful. While many needs have been spoken for, opportunities still exist,
such as sponsoring Easter lilies, the decoration of icons on the icon screen
and in the Narthex, flower petals and more. Please contact the Church Office
at your earliest convenience to sponsor an item:
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] Or donate via the
"Giving" section of our website (make sure to state the intention of your
donation in the space provided):  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/donate/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/donate/.

Kali Anastasi ("Good Resurection") to our parish family and friends, and we
look forward to seeing you Sunday!

Web:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org> www.stphilipnh.org
April & May Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/