STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  September 2017

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY September 2017

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: Sunday, Sep. 10, Worship, Luncheon & Ministry Fair

Thu, 7 Sep 2017 22:59:03 -0400

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, September 10, and your September Come
& See are published and available at the links below.

This Sunday, we resume regular service hours: Orthros, 9 am; Divine Liturgy,
10 am. We hope you'll join us for worship and friendship. Following Liturgy
and a special tray for IOCC's efforts on behalf of the hurricane victims,
we'll enjoy the annual Ministry Fair, as well as a delicious luncheon, in
celebration of our ministries and programs. We thank our Stewardship and
Agape Ministries for sponsoring the luncheon. In addition, our Sunday
Schoolers will highlight their ministry by offering a Sundae Bar-and our
younger children will enjoy "Cracker Jack" the Clown. What a day we'll have
at Saint Philip!

There's much more to note in your eBulletin and attached PDF, from the
Women's Prayer Group gathering on Sep. 14 to the start of our fall Orthodox
Life Series on Sep. 21, based on Clint Eastwood's Gran Torino. Please read
on, and we'll see you at Saint Philip this weekend and beyond!

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
SUNDAY BEFORE THE CROSS, Sep. 10
- Parish Luncheon, Sundae Bar & Min. Fair

MONDAY, Sep. 11
- Agape Dinner Mtg., 6:30 pm

TUESDAY, Sep. 12
- Stewardship, 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, Sep. 13
- United Way Day of Caring, 7 am
- Health/Wellness: BP Clinic, 10 am
- Choir Rehearsal, 6:30 pm

THURSDAY, Sep. 14
Elevation of the Holy Cross
- Women's Prayer Group, 6:30 pm

SUNDAY AFTER THE CROSS, Sep. 17
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am
- Sunday School: Blessing & 1st Day of Class
- GOYA Meeting

September Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/
September Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>