STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  October 2017

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY October 2017

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: Oct. 29, 7th Sunday of Luke & Parish General Assembly

Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:29:12 -0400

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, Oct. 29, is published and ready at
the link below, and we hope you'll join us at Saint Philip on this special
day for worship-as well as the Parish General Assembly, which will begin
directly after Divine Liturgy. Please remain with us for this important
meeting of our parish family, which will include discussion and a vote on
our 2018 parish budget and updates on Every Member. This will also be an
important day for our GOYAns, as the 2017 - 18 Officers & Chairs Pledge will
take place before Holy Communion; in addition, the Outreach Committee's
Thanksgiving Basket Drive will begin. Please see the "Needs List" within the
eBulletin and attached PDF.

Finally, we are overjoyed to announce that the refinishing of the dome and
towers is nearly complete. Feel free to drive by this weekend, if you can't
join us Sunday, and take in the beauty. May the brilliant gold remind us of
the brilliance of God's Heavenly Kingdom. Again, we thank our Every Member
committee members and-of course!-all our generous donors who contributed to
this phase of Every Member.

We look forward to seeing you this Sunday at Saint Philip!

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
7TH SUNDAY OF LUKE, Oct. 29
- Orthros, 9 am
- Divine Liturgy, 10 am/Artoklasia