STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  October 2017

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY October 2017

Saint Philip Church: "Greek Nite" is Sat., Oct. 14

Thu, 5 Oct 2017 09:29:29 -0400

Good Morning Parish Family & Friends ...

Our parish is planning a fundraising event on Sat., Oct. 14, 4 - 8 pm, right
on the campus of Saint Philip. "Greek Nite" will be an opportunity for us to
welcome friends, colleagues, neighbors, members of sister churches, the
general public and anyone else with a desire for wonderful food to Saint
Philip.

Please share the attached flier with everyone you know and plan to join us
on the 14th, bringing as many along with you as you can. While we are
working steadily to make the financial element of Stewardship (in addition
to the greatly important "time" and "talent" aspects) a greater and greater
part of our parish's annual financial picture, fundraisers in addition to
the festival are needed.

Please do everything you can to make this is a success. And see you this
Sunday at Saint Philip!