STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  October 2017

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY October 2017

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: "Greek Nite" on Oct. 14 & Weekly eBulletin for Oct. 15

Fri, 13 Oct 2017 14:33:42 -0400

Good Afternoon to Our Parish Family:

In lieu of our usual Weekly eBlast, we wish to focus on a very important
fundraiser for our parish happening tomorrow: Sat., Oct. 14, 4 - 8 pm. As
the attached flyer indicates, our "Greek Night" will be a terrific
opportunity for the general public, our sister parishes and all our friends,
family and colleagues from work to come visit Saint Philip for some lovely
food (kabobs, grape leaves, baklava and more), as well as great company.

Please spread the word, forward the flyer and make sure to come and bring
friends!

In addition, the Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday-Oct. 15-is published and
ready:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/. We look forward to worship, Sunday
School, the GOYA lunch meeting/Parlee Farms event and more. All details on
these events and more are within the eBulletin. Please read on and enjoy.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday afternoon and evening for Greek
Nite-and of course for Divine Liturgy on Sunday.