Monospaced Font

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  June 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY June 2018

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: July 1, 5th Sunday of Matthew & 4th of July Doxology

Thu, 28 Jun 2018 12:38:39 -0400

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, July 1, is published and ready:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/> http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/.
Please note: with the holiday and Clergy-Laity this week, we will not
publish a Weekly Bulletin or eBulletin for next Sunday, July 8.

Tonight, Thursday, June 28, is the Women's Prayer Group & Bible Study Movie
Night, beginning at 6 pm. All women of our parish-and interested friends-are
warmly invited. Our movie will be "God's Not Dead." Refreshments will be
offered, including popcorn!

Tomorrow, Friday, June 29, is the Feast of Sts. Peter & Paul. Please come
join us for Divine Liturgy, beginning at 9:30 am (no Orthros). Chronia Polla
to all celebrating their name day this week!

This Sunday is the 5th Sunday of Matthew and our annual 4th of July
Doxology. If you are in town, please do join us for Divine Liturgy at Saint
Philip-right after Liturgy, we'll celebrate a brief Doxology for the 4th of
July, an opportunity to thank God for the many freedoms we enjoy within our
beautiful country, bearing in mind that true and ultimate freedom comes from
God alone. We'll also be joined by Fr. Luke Palumbis of St. Basil Church in
Houston, TX; he'll help lead us in worship and share a few thoughts on the
mission of IOCC. Welcome Fr. Luke!

Many thanks to those parishioners who volunteered to help at the Boston
Clergy-Laity Congress this week. Please do keep our hierarchs, clergy,
delegates and all participants in your prayers this week. We hope and pray
this will be a productive time of cooperation, organization, learning,
spiritual enrichment and healing for our national Church.

There's much more highlighted in your eBulletin and attached Weekly Bulletin
PDF. Please read on, and we hope to see you on Sunday.

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
5TH SUNDAY OF MATTHEW, July 1
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am