STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  June 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY June 2018

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: June 17, 3rd Sunday of Matthew & Father's Day

Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:06:21 -0400

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, June 17, is published and ready:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/> http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/.

This Sunday is Father's Day, and we'll have a treat for all of our dads at
the end of Divine Liturgy. Our fathers offer us so much guidance, support
and unconditional love; we look forward to honoring them all on this special
day at Saint Philip.

Looking ahead, there will be a Festival Wrap-Up meeting on June 21,
beginning at 6:30 pm. All 2018 festival leaders are welcome and encouraged
to attend. Further, those interested in leading during next year's festival
are asked to join us. In addition, Gyro Sunday is June 24! As a fun-and
delicious-fundraiser, our Parish Council will be selling gyros (non-meat
options, too) in the hall following Divine Liturgy. Each gyro will be $5.
Enjoy a few in the hall, and bring some home to the family, friends and
neighbors. Many thanks for your support.

Finally, we appreciate the efforts of those who have been participating in
our Stewardship Ministry's "$5 More" Campaign. Extras of the yellow campaign
envelopes mailed to our community will soon be available in the Narthex.
Your caring generosity is making a difference!

There's much more highlighted in your eBulletin and attached Weekly Bulletin
PDF. Please read on and see you on Sunday.

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
3RD SUNDAY OF MATTHEW, June 17
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am (Summer Hrs.)