STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  September 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY September 2018

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: 1st Sunday of Luke

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Sep 2018 23:25:58 -0400

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, Sep 23, is published and ready:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/> http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/.
Please join us Sunday for worship, Sunday School, the GOYA apple-picking
outing, a special Daughters of Penelope speaker, friendship and more at
Saint Philip. Remember, Saint Philip is not the same unless you, and yours,
are there with us.

If you have not become a committed Steward for 2018, please join us in
supporting our beloved Church at your earliest convenience. Commitment Cards
are in the Narthex and on our website:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/stewardship/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/stewardship/. For those who have committed, do
consider joining our "$5 More" program, helping to elevate our existing
commitments to a new level! The yellow giving envelopes are now in the
Narthex.

Looking ahead, the Agape Yard Sale is slated for Oct. 6, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm.
Please save the date and begin to put aside your gently used goods for this
important fundraising effort. View the flyer for the donation needs list and
full details:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/events/yard_sale_nashua_nh_2018-10-06.pdf>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/events/yard_sale_nashua_nh_2018-10-06.pdf.

Much more is highlighted in the eBulletin and attached PDF, including the
parish "Greek Nite" fundraiser on Oct. 20. Please view the flyer on our
homepage and pass it on:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/> www.stphilipnh.org/.

See you Sunday!

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE

1ST SUNDAY OF LUKE, Sep 23