STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  September 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY September 2018

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: Sep 16, Sunday after the Cross & Start of Sunday School

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 15 Sep 2018 10:33:51 -0400

Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, Sep 16, is published and ready:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/> http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/.
Please join us Sunday for worship and the beginning of Sunday School-Fr.
Alex will bless our children before Holy Communion, and then it's off to
class, where our children will receive basil from the Sep 14 service for the
Holy Cross. Following Sunday School, there will also be the year's first
general GOYA meeting. All GOYAns are asked to grab a snack at Fellowship
Hour and then meet Fr. Alex in the classrooms area.

Speaking of our beloved youth, many Sunday School parents have already
registered their children for the 2018 - 19 year. If you have not yet had
the opportunity, please do register online at your earliest convenience, as
it is vital for our ministry planning:
<http://stphilipnh.org/ministries/sunday_school_2018/registration.php>
http://stphilipnh.org/ministries/sunday_school_2018/registration.php. Also
especially for our youth, there is a new "Saintly Lives" entry within the
Youth Ministry pages of our site. The September entry is all about Saint
Thekla:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/ministries/saintly_lives/saint_thekla.php>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/ministries/saintly_lives/saint_thekla.php.

Looking ahead, the Agape Yard Sale is slated for Oct. 6, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm.
Please save the date and begin to put aside your gently used goods for this
important fundraising effort. See the flyer, posted at Saint Philip, for the
donation needs list and full details on item drop-off opportunities.

Much more is highlighted in the eBulletin and attached PDF, including the
parish "Greek Nite" fundraiser on Oct. 20. Please view the flyer and pass it
on:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/> www.stphilipnh.org/. We look forward to
seeing our entire parish family this Sunday for the start of Sunday School
and much more.

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
SUNDAY AFTER CROSS, Sep 16
- Orthros, 9 am
- Liturgy, 10 am
- Sunday School blessing/1st day of class
- GOYA Mtg

MONDAY, Sep 17
- Agape Nashua Soup Kitchen Service, 4 pm

TUESDAY, Sep 18
- Compassionate Friends, 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, Sep 19
- Choir Rehearsal, 6:30 pm

THURSDAY, Sep 20
- Agape Nashua Soup Kitchen Service, 4 pm

1st SUNDAY OF LUKE, Sep 23
- Orthros, 8:30 am
- Divine Liturgy, 9:30 am
- Sunday School