STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  November 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY November 2018

Saint Philip Thanksgiving Outreach Update: Turkeys & Veterans Delivery Help Needed

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 17 Nov 2018 14:04:07 -0500

Good Afternoon to our Parish Family & Friends ... I hope you are well.

I wanted to touch base with you regarding the heartfelt work of our Outreach
Ministry Committee. Stephanie Norris and  friends (including our GOYAns who
did some great "sides" shopping last weekend) have done a wonderful job on
the Thanksgiving Basket effort this month, and will be offering a dozen
local families beautiful Thanskgiving baskets this coming Monday, from the
turkey to pie-and everything in between.

In addition, we're committed to delivering at least ten Thanksgiving baskets
to the Middlesex Sheriff's Association in Burlington on Tuesday morning,
which will then be delivered to local veterans' families.

While we are in pretty good shape with the sides, we have two remaining
major needs:

1. 17 turkeys
2. Physical help organizing, loading and delivering the Veterans' baskets on
Tuesday morning

If you can help with the turkeys, please let me know/bring whatever you can
to the church kitchen tomorrow (Sunday the 18th). Likewise, if you'd like to
run to the Sheriff's Office on Tuesday, do let me know. Your vehicle,
muscles and smiling face are all welcome. Reach me anytime:

Many thanks and enjoy the rest of the day,

Fr. Alex