STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  November 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY November 2018

Thanksgiving Day Prayer & Candidate Notice

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Nov 2018 13:14:07 -0500

Beloved Fellow Parishioners & Friends ... I hope you are safe, dry and warm
as I write-and that you have a beautiful Thanksgiving holiday and weekend. A
very special young parishioner and I took 10 full turkey dinners, with all
the fixings, to the Middlesex Sheriff's Association this morning, to be
distributed to local veterans in need over the next few days; likewise, 11
families came to the church yesterday to pick up their wonderful dinners.
I'm so grateful to the Norris Family, our Outreach Ministry members and all
of you for making these efforts successful.

With Thanksgiving in mind, I wanted to offer you a simple prayer to say at
your Thanksgiving table on Thursday. It's here within a "For Your Home"
youth ministry entry from 2016 (from our parish website). Feel free to use
it if you like:
http://www.stphilipnh.org/ministries/for_your_home/for_your_home_2016-11.php

Finally, on behalf of our Elections Committee, I've attached the list of
candidates for our 2019 Parish Council elections (slated for Dec 9), pending
their completion of a special Metropolis seminar. Join me in thanking them
all for their heartfelt, Christ-centered desire to serve the Church.

God bless and, again, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Fr. Alex