STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  November 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY November 2018

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: Dec 2, 14th Sunday of Luke

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Nov 2018 11:15:01 -0500

We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family-and look
forward to seeing you this Sunday, Dec. 2, at Saint Philip, the 14th Sunday
of Saint Luke. Your eBulletin for this Sunday and the Dec/Jan Come & See are
now posted and viewable-please see the respective links below. The joyous
fast of the Nativity has begun, and Saint Philip offers us the opportunity
to prayerfully anticipate the coming of the Holy Child, alongside friends
old and new. Please join us this Sunday.

Following Divine Liturgy, we are all invited to sign up for the Outreach
Ministry's Christmas Wish List Project. Please help us make the Christmas of
some local children a little bit brighter. Can't join us in the hall? Simply
contact Stephanie Norris to sign up anytime:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] The last day for sign-ups is the 9th, and gifts are due
by the 16th. Also, please note that the deadline for the Parish Christmas
Card is this Sunday. The forms have been mailed to all our Stewards and are
in the Narthex. Please make sure to be part of this beautiful seasonal
effort. We will also be accepting poinsettia donation forms ($40 each) this
Sunday-these forms will also be in the Narthex.

Looking to the rest of the week, our Health & Wellness Ministry will offer a
Blood Pressure Clinic & Therapeutic Massage Sessions on Dec 5, 10:30 am. All
parishioners and friends from the general community are invited to join us;
please note that massage sessions are by appointment only. Contact Joe
Collet for an appointment:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] In addition, the Agape Christmas Party will be on
Dec 8 at the Nashua Country Club, beginning at 12 pm. Come celebrate this
holy, joyous time of year with your Agape sisters. For reservations, contact
Chickie Pitarys: 603.465.3763.

Finally, in addition to parish elections, next Sunday, Dec 9, is Stewardship
Sunday at Saint Philip. If you have not yet completed your 2019 Commitment
Card, additional Commitment Cards are in the Narthex and available on our
Stewardship site:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/stewardship/>
www.stphilipnh.org/stewardship/. Please bring your completed card to Divine
Liturgy on the 9th, so we can all offer our cards in prayerful unison. We'll
also enjoy a lunch after the service; many thanks to our Stewardship
Ministry for offering this. We are optimistic our Stewards will stand behind
Saint Philip in the new year. If you have not fulfilled the financial aspect
of your 2018 commitment yet, please do so at your earliest convenience, via
contact with our Church Office ( <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask]) or the online giving option within the Stewardship
site mentioned above. We thank all of our Stewards for their devotion to
Christ's Church and our Saint Philip parish.

There's much more outlined in the Weekly eBulletin (again, see the link
below), as well as the attached PDF of the Weekly Bulletin. Please read on
and stay close to your Saint Philip Family in the weeks to come.

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
14TH SUNDAY OF LUKE, Dec. 2
- Christmas Wish List Sign Ups
- Christmas Card forms due

TUESDAY, Dec. 4
- Parish Council, 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, Dec. 5
- Health/Wellness: Blood Pressure Clinic & Therapeutic Massage, 10:30 am
- Greek School, 4 & 6 pm
- Choir Rehearsal, 6:30 pm

THURSDAY, Dec. 6
- Divine Liturgy, 10 am (No Orthros)

SATURDAY, Dec. 8
- Agape Christmas Party @Nashua Country Club, 12 pm

10TH SUNDAY OF LUKE, Dec. 9
- Stewardship Sunday Event
- Parish Elections
- Last Day for Christmas Wish List Project Sign Ups
- GOYA Mtg

Dec/Jan Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/
December Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>