STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  November 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY November 2018

Saint Philip Update: Beer Tasting, IOCC Sunday Event & More

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Nov 2018 11:54:47 -0400

Good Morning Fellow Parishioners & Friends ... I hope you are well.

I expect to be able to resume our Weekly eBulletins within the next few
weeks and meantime wanted to offer several quick reminders:

***The couples' New England Brews event is coming our way tomorrow, Nov. 3,
5 - 7 right here at Saint Philip. We have about 40 of us coming and there's
room for more. It should be a lovely night with friendship, wonderful food
from Pressed Café and several expert brewers to guide our tasting. Please
contact me ASAP to reserve your space: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . $30 per couple donation.

***This Sunday, Nov. 4, is IOCC (International Orthodox Christian Charities)
Sunday. Following Divine Liturgy, Lou Zagami of IOCC will speak to our
parish about the faithful works of IOCC throughout the US and
internationally. In addition, I will continue my Orthodox Life series on the
"Badguys of the Bible," focusing on Satan in scripture.

***Finally, all Agape members are invited to the General Meeting on Monday,
Nov. 5, beginning at 6:30. The event will take place right at Saint Philip.

Hope to see you soon and God bless,

Fr. Alex