STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  November 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY November 2018

Great Vespers tonight, Nov 13, & Parish Council Elections deadline

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:34:42 -0500

Good Afternoon to our parish family & friends ... I hope you are well.

I wanted to remind you of several things:

1. Tonight, Nov 13, is the eve of the Feast of St. Philip. We'll begin Great
Vespers at 7 pm, led by Fr. Tom Chininis with my recovery continuing, and
we'll enjoy a lovely reception after the service, hosted by our Agape
Ministry. We're all invited, along with clergy and the faithful from our
area parishes. Tomorrow, Nov 14, we'll have Orthros (9 am) and Divine
Liturgy (10 am), in celebration of the feast; there will once again by an
Agape reception to follow, this time a simple breakfast.

2. The deadline for offering your application for candidacy to the Parish
Council or Audit Committee is tomorrow, Nov. 14, by 2 pm. Please contact the
Church Office (603.889.4000; [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ) right away for the proper forms-and you can
certainly contact me beyond office hours today/tonight. Please keep in mind
that all steward-candidates must participate in a Metropolis Seminar and
sign a form confirming their adherence and compliance to the Uniform Parish
Regulations of the Archdiocese, the Canons of the Church and more, before
being considered a candidate. I can fill in any interested parishioners on
further details.

Thanks for your time and to Father Tom for leading tonight, along with our
Agape members for their loving hospitality.

Chronia Polla and a blessed nameday to our parish,

Fr. Alex