STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  December 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY December 2018

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: Dec 16, 11th Sunday of Luke

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Dec 2018 13:56:45 -0500

Your eBulletin for this Sunday, Dec. 16, the 11th Sunday of Saint Luke, is
now posted:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/. We hope you will join us this Sunday
for worship, Sunday School and friendship at Saint Philip; this is a
spiritually profound time of year-let's prepare to welcome the Holy Child
together. Following Divine Liturgy, friends from AHEPA will offer our senior
citizens fruit bundles. We thank the gentlemen of AHEPA for this thoughtful
gesture. In addition, our Altar Servers are invited to a training session
with Fr. Alex, as well as lunch. We hope all our boys can attend.

Last Sunday was Stewardship Sunday at Saint Philip, a very important day for
our parish family. Before we prayerfully offered our 2019 Commitment Cards,
we enjoyed moving words from fellow Steward Phil George-later in the hall,
we shared a beautiful luncheon in celebration of our mutual stewardship of
Saint Philip. If you have not yet completed your 2019 Commitment Card,
additional Commitment Cards are available in the Narthex and are available
to download and print on our Stewardship site:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/stewardship/> www.stphilipnh.org/stewardship/.
Please forward your completed card to Saint Philip at your earliest
convenience.

Likewise, if you have not fulfilled the financial aspect of your 2018
commitment yet, please do so via contact with our Church Office (
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]) or the online giving
option within the Stewardship site mentioned above. We thank all of our
Stewards for their devotion to Christ's Church and our Saint Philip parish.

Last Sunday was also elections day for our 2019 Parish Council and Board of
Auditors. Congratulations to Don LeBrun, John Dagianis, Jim Floras, Mike
Papadopoulos, Rick Bigbee, Jeff
Basile and Matthew Matsis, all elected to our Parish Council for 2019. We
thank them all for their service. Julie Norris, Stephanie Pappas and Esther
Booras were elected as our 2019 Board of Auditors. We appreciate their
efforts as well.

There's much more outlined in the Weekly eBulletin, as well as the attached
PDF of the Weekly Bulletin. A blessed Nativity and Christmas to all our
parishioners and friends!

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
11TH SUNDAY OF LUKE, Dec. 16
- Christmas gifts for Wish List Project due
- Fruit Bundles for seniors
- Altar Server training

MONDAY, Dec. 17
- Agape Nashua Soup Kitchen service, 4 pm

WEDNESDAY, Dec. 19
- Greek School, 4 & 6 pm
- Choir Rehearsal, 6:30 pm

THURSDAY, Dec. 20
- Agape Nashua Soup Kitchen service, 4 pm

SUNDAY BEFORE THE NATIVITY, Dec. 23
- Sunday School Family Worship

Dec/Jan Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/