STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  December 2018

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY December 2018

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: Dec. 9, 10th Sunday of Luke & Stewardship Sunday

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Dec 2018 10:29:46 -0500

Your eBulletin for this Sunday, Dec. 9, is now posted:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/> http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/.

This Sunday is Stewardship Sunday at Saint Philip, a very important day for
our parish family. If you have not yet completed your 2019 Commitment Card,
additional Commitment Cards will be in the Narthex and are available to
download and print on our Stewardship site:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/stewardship/> www.stphilipnh.org/stewardship/.
Please bring your completed card to Divine Liturgy on the 9th. Before we
offer our cards in prayerful unison at the close of Divine Liturgy, we'll
enjoy some words from our fellow Steward Phil George. Afterward in the hall,
we'll have a terrific lunch-many thanks to our Stewardship Ministry and the
Bechis Family for offering this. In addition, if you have not fulfilled the
financial aspect of your 2018 commitment yet, please do so at your earliest
convenience, via contact with our Church Office (
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]) or the online giving
option within the Stewardship site mentioned above. We thank all of our
Stewards for their devotion to Christ's Church and our Saint Philip parish.

During the lunch, we also ask all our current 2018 Stewards to prayerfully
confirm our Parish Council Candidates during our elections. There are no
Board of Auditor candidates, so Stewards may be written in for these
positions.

During the lunch, we'll have a final opportunity to sign up for the Outreach
Ministry's Christmas Wish List Project. Please help us make the Christmas of
some local children a little bit brighter. Can't join us in the hall?
Contact Stephanie Norris ASAP to sign up:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] Gifts are due by the 16th. We will also be accepting
poinsettia donation forms ($40 each) this Sunday-these forms will also be in
the Narthex.

There's much more outlined in the Weekly eBulletin (again, see the link
below), as well as the attached PDF of the Weekly Bulletin. Please read on
and stay close to your Saint Philip Family in the weeks to come.

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
10TH SUNDAY OF LUKE, Dec. 9
- Stewardship Sunday Event
- Parish Elections
- Last Day for Christmas Wish List Project Sign Ups
- GOYA Mtg

TUESDAY, Dec. 11
- Stewardship, 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, Dec. 12
- Greek School, 4 & 6 pm
- Choir Rehearsal, 6:30 pm

THURSDAY, Dec. 13
- Women's Prayer Group & Bible Study, 6 pm

11TH SUNDAY OF LUKE, Dec. 16
- Christmas gifts for Wish List Project due
- Fruit Bundles for seniors
- Altar Server training

Dec/Jan Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/