STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  January 2019

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY January 2019

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: Jan. 20, 12th Sunday of Luke

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Jan 2019 11:21:45 -0500

Your eBulletin for this Sunday, Jan. 20, the 12th Sunday of Luke, is now
posted:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/. With the wintry weather expected
Saturday night through Sunday, we will plan to hold our Vasilopita event on
another Sunday. We'll keep our parish family informed about the possible
cancellation of services and Sunday School as the situation becomes more
clear.

Meantime, the planned festival prep/meatball-making on Jan. 18 (tonight!) &
19 is on! On the 18th, at least 10 people will be needed for mixing,
beginning at 5:30 pm. On the 19th, at least 20 people will be needed for
cooking, starting at 9 am. Please put some time aside; and make the effort
to confirm with Doug Philipon or Joe Pappo, so that proper plans can be made
for this very important fundraising event:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask];  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

And it's time for our first JOY event of the year on Jan 27, right after
Sunday School. After a pizza lunch at church, we'll have a bowling outing to
Leda Lanes (340 Amherst St., Nashua) on the 27th, after Sunday School. All
our JOY children (grades 3 - 6) and their families are invited to join us.
Contact Brandy Chetsas by Jan. 25 to confirm your family's attendance and
the number in your party:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

There's also a new entry in the "Saintly Lives" section of our website youth
pages, all about Saint Timothy who is celebrated on Jan. 22. Please check
out the brief article, and make an effort to share the saint's story with
your children, grandchildren and Godchildren this month:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/ministries/saintly_lives/saint_timothy.php>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/ministries/saintly_lives/saint_timothy.php

For more information on what's coming at Saint Philip, see your eBulletin
and the attached PDF, including Women's Prayer Group on Jan. 24 and George
Powell's Eagle Scout event on Jan. 27. Read on and have a safe weekend.

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
12TH SUNDAY OF LUKE, Jan. 20
- Parish Vasilopita to be rescheduled

WEDNESDAY, Jan. 23