STPHILIPCOMMUNITY  January 2019

STPHILIPCOMMUNITY January 2019

Saint Philip Weekly eBlast: Jan. 27, Vasilopita, JOY Bowling & More!

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Alexander Chetsas <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 26 Jan 2019 11:38:00 -0500

Your eBulletin for this Sunday, Jan. 27, Vasilopita Sunday, is published and
ready:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/bulletin/. Please join us this Sunday for worship,
Sunday School, our parish Vasilopita celebration, the JOY bowling event
(pizza for all JOY members will be served at Fellowship Hour; please confirm
with Brandy Chetsas asap:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask]) and George Powell's Eagle Scout event (the latter
beginning at 2 pm). We look forward to seeing you and yours.

This week, Orthodox Life continues: "The Theotokos in Holy Scripture & Holy
Tradition," 6:30 pm at Saint Philip. All are welcome to join us for this
approachable study about our greatest saint; refreshments will be offered.
Adult enrichment will continue on Feb. 7, with our next Women's Prayer Group
& Bible Study gathering, 6 pm. All women of our parish, and interested
friends, are welcome to join. Bring friends, family and colleagues from
work.

There's also a new entry in the "Saintly Lives" section of our website youth
pages, all about Saint Timothy who was celebrated on Jan. 22. Please check
out the brief article, and make an effort to share the saint's story with
your children, grandchildren and Godchildren this month:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/ministries/saintly_lives/saint_timothy.php>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/ministries/saintly_lives/saint_timothy.php

See you this Sunday at your Church home!

Dec/Jan Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/
Jan Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>
www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/