Your Weekly eBulletin is now available at the link below.

On Monday, we were all shocked and horrified at what happened at the Boston Marathon. Oftentimes we wonder what "evil" looks like; wherever there is no love, compassion--wherever this is destruction and hatred, there is evil. But we also saw beautiful things on that day: people helping people, hope overwhelming despair. In the days to follow and culminating with tonight's capture of the second suspect, we were further encouraged by the bravery and faithful dedication of our Boston brethren, as they coped, strove for healing and worked for the protection of this beautiful city. As this time of year always reminds us, evil and death have no power--they are shadows before the awesome, unwaning light of our Lord. This light has truly been reflected in His people this week. This Sunday, in connection with our planned memorials, we will offer up the names of those lost and will pray for the peace and comfort of their families. Please make every effort to join us.

The Saturday of Lazarus is next Saturday the 27th.
Please bring your children and grandchildren to Liturgy on that day, beginning at 10 am. We will receive Communion together and then enjoy a wonderful breakfast offered by our AHEPAns. We will also fold Palm Crosses in preparation for Palm Sunday, which is the next day. This is a very important day for our youth and for all our parishioners.
Please come and help us begin Holy Week with a beautiful day of prayer, friendship and community spirit!

Finally, in addition to all of the other items highlighted in your bulletin, make sure to join us for our annual Palm Sunday Fish Luncheon following Liturgy on the 28th!
Thanks to our Parish Council for once again hosting this cherished event. Adults, $13; Children, $8. Pizza will be offered for our children who may not like fish. Tickets will be available at Fellowship Hour this Sunday.

May God bless, protect and strengthen us all, and we look forward to seeing you this Sunday.

WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS
Sunday, April 21
Sunday of Mary of Egypt
Orthros, 9 am; Divine Liturgy, 10 am
Sunday School Family Worship
Junior Choir

Wed., April 24
Health/Wellness, 11 am
PreSanctified Liturgy & Orthodox
Life Reflection with Fr. Alex, 6 pm
(no meal tonight--see you at the Palm
Sunday luncheon!)

Thur., April 25
Women's Prayer Group/Bible Study, 6:30 pm
Choir, 7 pm

Sat., April 27
Saturday of Lazarus
Orthros, 9 am
Divine Liturgy, 10 am
Communion Breakfast
Palm Cross-making

Sunday, April 28
Palm Sunday
Orthros, 9 am; Divine Liturgy, 10 am

Sunday School
Luncheon
Agape Bake Sale
Myrrhbearers Rehearsal
Nymphios (Bridegroom) Service, 7 pm

STAY CONNECTED AS WE APPROACH HOLY WEEK!
eBulletin:
www.bulletin.goarch.org/ChurchBulletins/134/
Web (Come & See and Calendar PDFs):
www.stphilipnh.org