Your Weekly eBulletin is now published and ready at the link below.

This Sunday is Holy Pentecost. This is a truly great feast of our faith, when we celebrate the gift of the Holy Spirit and the establishment of the Church through the preaching of the Apostles. In addition, we take this day to recognize the presence of the Holy Spirit in our own lives. When we love, when we show compassion, when we sacrifice for God and neighbor ... this is profound evidence of the Holy Spirit. Please join us for Divine Liturgy and the brief, but inspirational, Vespers of Holy Pentecost service.

This Sunday is also our GOYA End-of-Year BBQ at the Philipon home (118 Long Hill Rd., Hollis, NH).
This will be a fun event but also an important leadership planning meeting for our GOYAns; in addition, we look forward to a lively discussion about parish life with our parents, who are welcome and encouraged to attend. To confirm for your family, and make a side, dessert or drink offering, contact Gail Philipon: [log in to unmask].

Looking ahead to Wednesday the 26th, remember our Health and Wellness Ministry, beginning at 11 am. Our parish nurse, Katherine Richo, is present on a weekly basis to help with health questions and to lend her support in your pursuit of physical and spiritual wellness.

A blessed Feast of Pentecost to our parish family, and may the Holy Spirit be present in our lives, guiding our thoughts and actions.

STAY CONNECTED
eBulletin:
www.bulletin.goarch.org/ChurchBulletins/134/
Come & See: www.stphilipnh.org/assets/files/May%20&%20June%20Final.pdf
Web:
www.stphilipnh.org
Face Book:
www.facebook.com/StPhilipNashua
Twitter:
twitter.com/StPhilipNH

MBC (Summer Camp) Registration: boston.goarch.org/ministries/mbc/metropolis_of_boston_summer_camp.html