To our Parish Family:

Because of the coming storm, Sunday School and the Nativity Pageant
rehearsal are cancelled for tomorrow.

To give our children an opportunity to rehearse, we ask that next Sunday,
Dec. 22, our children arrive at Church at 9:45 am. Parents can escort
children in by the side door near the Sunday School rooms. Parents can then
head to the Sanctuary while our participants rehearse. All of the children
will be brought into Divine Liturgy in time to say the "Our Father" and
receive Communion, with the pageant to follow after the close of Liturgy.

While we expect to have Divine Liturgy tomorrow, please exercise caution-the
roads will no doubt be rough. Our Lord knows our good intentions and also
seeks our well-being, so please don't drive if it doesn't look good. If you
stay home, consider visiting this wonderful Nativity link from our
Archdiocesan home page, to offer your family something of the Faith on a
snowy Sunday during a very special time of year:
<http://www.goarch.org/special/advent/nativity_resources>
http://www.goarch.org/special/advent/nativity_resources.

Be safe and warm tonight!