Parishioners and Friends:

Your Dec/Jan Come & See is published and ready: http://www.stphilipnh.org/assets/files/Dec%20-%20Jan.pdf.

For those still interested in joining us for the Family Night Gingerbread House-Making event tomorrow (Friday), we need to hear from you now, so we can make sure to have enough kits for all. Please contact Stephanie Liakos with your confirmation and dessert offering asap: [log in to unmask]

And please plan to bring the following:
$10 donation for your kit/icing
2 bags of nutless decorating candy to share
4 canned goods for the Nashua Soup Kitchen (and for holding up your drying "walls")

The event will run 6:30 - 8 pm. Dinner will not be served.
We will begin at 6:30 with a beautiful Nativity reflection from Elena Barker and continue with our creative efforts, Christmas music and treats. We hope to see you for this maningful and festive night! If you would like to come early and help our crew set up, join us at 6 pm in the hall. Your help is welcome!

Finally, we look forward to celebrating the Feast of St. Nicholas tomorrow: 9 am, Orthros; 10 am, Divine Liturgy. Chronia Polla and a Blessed nameday to all celebrating!