To our Parish Family:

Because of the coming storm, Sunday School and the Nativity Pageant rehearsal are cancelled for tomorrow.

To give our children an opportunity to rehearse, we ask that next Sunday, Dec. 22, our children arrive at Church at 9:45 am. Parents can escort children in by the side door near the Sunday School rooms. Parents can then head to the Sanctuary while our participants rehearse. All of the children will be brought into Divine Liturgy in time to say the “Our Father” and receive Communion, with the pageant to follow after the close of Liturgy.

While we expect to have Divine Liturgy tomorrow, please exercise caution—the roads will no doubt be rough. Our Lord knows our good intentions and also seeks our well-being, so please don’t drive if it doesn’t look good. If you stay home, consider visiting this wonderful Nativity link from our Archdiocesan home page, to offer your family something of the Faith on a snowy Sunday during a very special time of year:
http://www.goarch.org/special/advent/nativity_resources.

Be safe and warm tonight!