Your Weekly eBulletin and February Come & See are published and ready at the link below.

This Sunday, “Forgiveness Sunday,” is a profound day of prayerful reflection, when we are called to offer and ask for forgiveness. If you’ve been thinking about reaching out to someone in your life regarding past difficulties or hurt feelings, this is the day! Of course, the next day, March 3, is Clean Monday, the 1st Day of Lent. We wish you and yours a spiritually uplifting and beautiful Lenten season. Within the calendar below, this week’s services and activities are well-outlined.

Following Divine Liturgy, also this Sunday, we’ll be treated to a wonderful breakfast, offered by our local AHEPA. Thanks to all of these excellent men for their effort and culinary skills on this special day. All are welcome to join us.

Please join us on Wed., March 5, for the beginning of our Lenten Speaker Series: “A Diversity of Graces.” The series will feature excellent guest speakers, who will address us on the many “graces” or aspects of Lent. This week’s presenter is our dear friend Dr. Tony Vrame. Schedule for each night (first 5 Wednesdays of Lent): 6 pm, PreSanctified Liturgy; 7:15 pm, Community Dinner; 7:30 – 8:15 pm, Presentation. These educational presentations are offered for your benefit—and for your family. Please take full advantage of these offerings during this reflective and holy time of year.

Our very special March 7/8 Family Night and GOYA District Retreat is next weekend!  This Lenten program, entitled “Just Live It,” will be presented by our Metropolis Camp staff. The Family Night portion of the evening (JOY/GOYA/Parents) will run from 6 - 8 pm. Dinner will be offered, but please contact Stephanie Liakos with your side, dessert or drink offering, at the above email address. But at 8 when Family Night closes, the evening is just beginning for our GOYAns. They will be remaining for an overnight “Lock-In” alongside guest GOYAns from local parishes (this will count at the local District 2 regional GOYA retreat of our Metropolis).
***Very important regarding the overnight: GOYAns participating in the overnight must register by March 5 at district2retreat2014.eventbrite.com. Remember, all our youth, parents and parishioners are invited to join us 6 – 8 pm for Family Night before the Lock-In begins. See you then and please register early so plans can be made.

There’s more in your eBulletin and the attached PDF, including an invitation to an important “Every Member” meeting after Liturgy on March 9. Please read on and stay connected to our ministries, programs and parish life.

FORGIVENESS SUNDAY, March 2
- Orthros, 9 am
- Liturgy, 10 am
- Sunday School
- AHEPA Breakfast
- Dance Troupe

MONDAY, March 3
Clean Monday/Lent begins
Great Compline, 6 pm

TUESDAY, March 4
- Parish Council, 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, March 5
-
Health/Wellness Ministry, 9 am
- Greek Language School, 4 & 5:15 pm
- PreSanctified Liturgy, Dinner & Presentation
(Dr. Tony Vrame), 6 pm

THURSDAY, March 6
- Choir Rehearsal, 6:30 pm

FRIDAY, March 7
- Family Night/GOYA District Lock-In, 6 pm
- 1st Salutations, 7 pm

SATURDAY
, March 8
3rd Soul Saturday