Your Weekly eBulletin is published and ready, as is the Dec/Jan Come & See.
Please see these and the other links below, and stay close to parish life at
St. Philip during this holy season.

There is still room for tonight's Family Night Gingerbread House-Making
Event, 6 - 8 pm! A pizza dinner will be served, and there will be a
meaningful Sunday School ornament craft, hot cocoa, treats, Christmas music
and, of course, gingerbread house-making. Is possible, please let Brandy
Chetsas know you are coming ( <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask]) or even come last minute. We expect to have some
extra house kits and can always share!

We hope you will join us for Divine Liturgy this Sunday! We are grateful to
all those who participated in our moving Stewardship Sunday event last week.
If you were not able to attend and commit for 2015, Commitment Cards are
available in the Narthex and Church Office-and can also be emailed or
emailed to you. Simply contact the Church Office:
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] for your card. We thank
you for standing behind St. Philip in 2015!

This Sunday is our Nativity Pageant! We look forward to learning all about
the true story of Christmas from our youth, who have been practicing and
preparing for some time now. Also on the youth ministry front, our Sunday
School students are invited to go to AHEPA Manor on Sunday, Dec. 21 (11:30 -
12:30) to distribute the ornaments made at Family Night to the residents and
to sing Christmas carols. Parental permission is needed, as are drivers and
chaperones. Interested parents should contact Tippy Johnston ASAP:

Also this Sunday, we will offer the Parish Council Pledge to our new and
ongoing council members. We congratulate our four members elected by our
parishioners last Sunday-Esther Booras, George Eftimiou, Jorge Panteli and
Dmitry Zogin-and wish all our members a blessed, inspired and fruitful year
in service to His Church. Adding a special warmth to this beautiful day,
AHEPA members will be on hand to offer our seniors Christmas fruit baskets
in the hall following Liturgy. This thoughtful action reminds us of the
importance of giving and considering others during this season of the
Nativity.

Our final session with Dr. Tony Vrame is this Thursday, Dec. 18. All are
welcome to join us from 7 - 8:30 pm, as we continue to dialogue with his
timely topic, "Celebrating the Incarnation: Our Holidays & Practices."
Though it's the last session, it's not too late to join. Give yourself a
wonderful Christmas present and come join this inspirational discussion.

Finally, please note our schedule for the celebration of Christ's Nativity.
We hope you will join us for both services, as well as the parish reception
following Vesperal Liturgy on the 24th:
Dec. 24: Eve of the Nativity. Vesperal Liturgy, 6 pm (reception to follow)
Dec. 25: The Nativity. Orthros, 9 am; Divine Liturgy, 10 am.

May God bless and keep our parish family-and may our heart be filled with
the joy and hope of this holy season!

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
11TH SUNDAY OF LUKE, Dec. 14
- Parish Council Pledge
- Nativity Pageant

TUESDAY, Dec. 16
- Compassionate Friends, 6:30 pm

WEDNESDAY, Dec. 17
- Health & Wellness:

Nurse, 10 am; Chair Exercises, 10 am

- Greek School: Youth Beginners, 4 pm;
Youth Advanced, 5:15 pm; Adults, 6 pm

THURSDAY, Dec. 18
- Agape @Nashua Soup Kitchen, 4 pm
- Orthodox Life: "Celebrating the Incarnation," 7 pm

SUNDAY BEFORE THE NATIVITY, Dec. 21
- - AHEPA Christmas Baskets

Web:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org> stphilipnh.org
Dec/Jan Come & See:   <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>