Your Weekly eBulletin is published and ready, as is the Dec/Jan Come & See.

This Sunday, our Sunday School students will be making a joyful trip to
AHEPA Manor. They will be passing out ornaments made at our last Family
Night and singing Christmas carols for the residents. Departure is 11:30 am
and return is 12:30 pm. To get involved and confirm parental permission,
contact Tippy Johnston ASAP:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We will also have special guests from the Nashua Soup Kitchen & the Humane
Society for Greater Nashua. Our GOYAns will be presenting them with
donations raised during the Homes for the Holidays event, to aid in their
respective missions. We are proud of our GOYAns and look forward to this
presentation!

Also this Sunday, we will offer the Parish Council Pledge to our new and
ongoing council members. We congratulate our recently elected and ongoing
members and wish them all a blessed, inspired and fruitful year in service
to His Church. Adding a special warmth to this beautiful day, AHEPA members
will be on hand to offer our seniors Christmas fruit baskets in the hall
following Liturgy. This thoughtful action reminds us of the importance of
giving and considering others during this season of the Nativity.

Finally, we hope you will join us for our Christmas/Nativity services. This
is truly a time of joy and hope. Please come worship the Holy Child
alongside your brothers and sisters at St. Philip and allow Him into your
heart!
Dec. 24: Eve of the Nativity. Vesperal Liturgy, 6 pm (reception to follow)
Dec. 25: The Nativity. Orthros, 9 am; Divine Liturgy, 10 am.

A blessed Christmas and Nativity to all our parishioners and friends!

Web:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org> stphilipnh.org
Dec/Jan Come & See:   <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
stphilipnh.org/newsletter/
December Parish Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>