Your Weekly eBulletin is published and ready, as is the Dec/Jan Come & See.

This Sunday, our Sunday School students will be making a joyful trip to AHEPA Manor. They will be passing out ornaments made at our last Family Night and singing Christmas carols for the residents. Departure is 11:30 am and return is 12:30 pm. To get involved and confirm parental permission, contact Tippy Johnston ASAP: [log in to unmask].

We will also have special guests from the Nashua Soup Kitchen & the Humane Society for Greater Nashua.
Our GOYAns will be presenting them with donations raised during the Homes for the Holidays event, to aid in their respective missions. We are proud of our GOYAns and look forward to this presentation!

Also this Sunday, we will offer the Parish Council Pledge to our new and ongoing council members.
We congratulate our recently elected and ongoing members and wish them all a blessed, inspired and fruitful year in service to His Church. Adding a special warmth to this beautiful day, AHEPA members will be on hand to offer our seniors Christmas fruit baskets in the hall following Liturgy. This thoughtful action reminds us of the importance of giving and considering others during this season of the Nativity.

Finally, we hope you will join us for our Christmas/Nativity services. This is truly a time of joy and hope. Please come worship the Holy Child alongside your brothers and sisters at St. Philip and allow Him into your heart!
Dec. 24: Eve of the Nativity. Vesperal Liturgy, 6 pm (reception to follow)
Dec. 25: The Nativity. Orthros, 9 am; Divine Liturgy, 10 am.

A blessed Christmas and Nativity to all our parishioners and friends!

Web: stphilipnh.org
Dec/Jan Come & See:  stphilipnh.org/newsletter/
December Parish Calendar: stphilipnh.org/calendar/
Face Book: facebook.com/StPhilipNashua
Twitter: twitter.com/StPhilipNH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8iFOgppS6Y&list=PLbyQMR-_r8bJTrcWpWxSUPdJHdZJsq_zG&index=1