Fellow Parishioners & Friends:

Please note that the start time of tonight’s (Thursday, Dec. 11) Orthodox Life session with Dr. Tony Vrame has been
moved from 7 pm to 7:30 pm, as Dr. Vrame has an obligation earlier in the evening. We hope this does not inconvenience you and that we’ll see you tonight! Even if you missed last week, please do join us. His program is entitled “Celebrating the Incarnation: Our Holidays & Practices” and is all about the meaning of the Nativity/Christmas season for our Orthodox faithful. It’s inspiring and very timely—and all are welcome for this approachable adult education opportunity.

See you tonight,

Fr. Alex