Your Weekly eBulletin, for Sunday, Feb. 21, is published and ready at the link below.

Festival cooking and baking continues at Saint Philip, Sat., Feb. 20 and Sat., Feb. 27, 9 am on both days.
Many hands are needed to make things go quickly and smoothly. Please join us and help out our community. Your participation will make all the difference.

This Sunday’s Gospel reading features the story of the Publican & the Pharisee.
It’s a powerful reading not to be missed—please come on time to Divine Liturgy, so you and your family can hear it. Following the service, there will also be Hellenic Dance Troupe practice. All dancers should gather with Mrs. Donati in the classrooms area after Divine Liturgy and having a quick bite at Fellowship Hour.

We look forward to the Choir Honors Program on Sunday, Feb. 28. In honor of all our members, and recognizing the long-term service of several, this special program will be offered following Divine Liturgy. We appreciate our Choir a great deal and hope all of our parishioners will be present to help us celebrate their ministry.

Our Next Family Night is coming on Friday, March 18, 6 – 8 pm

Following up on the awesome “Mission: Possible!” Scavenger Hunt on Jan. 17, our JOY children—and all our beloved children and their families—are invited to Family Night on the 18th, when we’ll gather for a community meal, enjoy a thoughtful reflection activity on the importance of the Theotokos, and then head into Church for the Salutations Service. Schedule:

6 pm: Arrival, Welcome & Dinner
6: 30 pm: Reflection Activity
7 - 8 pm: Salutations Service/Dismissal

JOY, GOYA, Sunday Schoolers, parents —join us! Dinner will be offered. Please contact Brandy Chetsas with your side, dessert or drink offering by March 2: [log in to unmask].

A parish retreat—something for all of us this Lent—is planned for April 9. Come join Fr. Alex and your fellow parishioners for this all-parish retreat— “A Life of Sacrifice: Becoming the Good Samaritan.” We will gather at the St. . Methodios Faith & Heritage Center, 9 am - 3 pm. Guest Presenter: Fr. Nick Apostola, St. Nicholas Orthodox Church, Shrewsbury. $35 donation per person covers the use of the facility, meals, and retreat materials; carpool transportation available. Do something wonderful for yourself this Lent and join us! Register by March 28 with Maryanne Squeglia: [log in to unmask]; 978.866.4150.

There’s much more happening at Saint Philip this month and beyond, from the Agape General Mtg. on March 7 to the Sunday School Lenten Outreach Lesson on March 13. Read on within the Weekly eBulletin, attached Weekly Bulletin PDF, and the February Come & See for details.

See you Sunday at Saint Philip!

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
PUBLICAN & THE PHARISEE, Feb. 21
(Lenten Triodion begins today)
- Sunday School Family Worship/No Classes
- Dance Troupe

WEDNESDAY, Feb. 24
- Health/Wellness Ministry, 10 am
- No Greek School Classes