Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, September 24, will be published by
Friday morning. We are sending your Weekly eBlast a bit early to remind
everyone of some wonderful events happening today (Sep. 21) and tomorrow
(Sep. 22), in addition to the beauty of Sunday's worship time, Sunday School
and more.

A Quick Breakdown:
Today, Thursday, Sep. 21, 7 - 9 pm: Orthodox Life "Finding Faith in Gran
Torino" begins. On this first night of three, we'll enjoy popcorn and candy
while we view the movie. Our discussion nights will be Oct. 5 & 19. All are
welcome-please tell friends and family.

Tomorrow, Friday, Sep. 22, 6 - 8 pm: Family Night with Coach Kevin Kearns.
We'll begin with a pizza dinner and welcome at 6 pm, followed by an
ice-breaker and time with the dynamic Coach Kearns. We look forward to
seeing all our youth, families and parishioners: Sunday Schoolers, Greek
Schoolers, JOY, GOYA, parents ... everyone! Can you bring a dessert or
drink? Please contact Brandy Chetsas ASAP:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Of course, looking to Sunday and beyond, much more will be outlined in your
eBulletin--and the attached PDF highlights a host of events, from the
Women's Prayer Group gathering on Sep. 28 to the JOY Family Picnic on Oct.
1. Please read on, and we'll see you at Saint Philip!

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
1ST SUNDAY OF LUKE, Sep. 24
- Altar Server Meeting
- Health/Wellness