Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, Oct. 22, is published and ready at
the link below. This Sunday, Fr. Alex will lead us through a "Teaching
Liturgy," a wonderful learning and spiritual enrichment opportunity for us
all. Our Sunday School children will remain in Divine Liturgy (instead of
going to their classes) for this special event-"class" will happen right
there in our beautiful Church!.

Looking ahead, the Agape Art & Craft Fair will be Oct. 28, 10 am - 4 pm.
This year's fair will feature arts, crafts, photography, jewelry, dried
flowers, collectibles Greek pastries and more. This is an important effort
for our Agape Ministry; please spread the word and make sure to come with
friends. The event will take place right here at Saint Philip and the
general public is very much invited to attend and join us. Contact Monique
Sakellarios for further details or with any questions: 603.424.0544;

In addition, please note that our parish's Fall General Assembly is slated
for Oct. 29, right after Divine Liturgy. These meetings generally take place
only twice per year and are important for our reflection, planning and
encouragement as a faith community. The agenda will be available to our
Stewards by this Sunday (Oct. 22).

Finally, our parish thanks the Every Member Committee for the wonderful
efforts on the dome and towers. The project is near completion (hopefully by
the end of October), and the dome and towers are once again shining and
brilliant. Further updates on this project, and coming opportunities to
improve our campus, will be shared very soon. Again, we thank our committee
members-and, of course, all of our generous donors who contributed to this
phase of Every Member.

There's much more outlined in your Weekly eBulletin and attached PDF,
including the start of the Thanksgiving Basket Drive & GOYA Officers/Chairs
Pledge, both on Oct. 29. Read on, and we'll see you at Saint Philip this
weekend!

CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
6TH SUNDAY OF LUKE, Oct. 22
(Teaching Liturgy)