November 3, 2017

Having trouble with this email?  View online at: http://listserv.goarch.org/scripts/wa.exe?A0=GOA-NEWS

Encyclical for the Feast of the Holy Unmercenaries and Appeal for the Philanthropic Ministries of the Ecumenical Patriarchate

This witness continues to be offered through the philanthropic ministries of our beloved Ecumenical Patriarchate.  These ministries include programs for orphans and the poor as well as the Baloukli Hospital and elder center.  Each year in honor of the service of the Holy Unmercenaries and in support of the Ecumenical Patriarchate, our National Ladies Philoptochos Society and the local parish chapters lead us in collecting a special offering to support these ministries.  On Sunday, November 5, I ask the parishes of our Holy Archdiocese to continue this tradition and give generously so that this work of compassion can continue and reach more in need.

New “Faith Matters” newsletter
sign up here to receive the monthly edition

Becoming Truly Human
Documentary in
Select Theaters!

Engage your faith! Stay connected through our Facebook group,
YouTube Channel, and our Mobile Apps.

The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Ebulletin
is published by the Department of Communications

http://www.goarch.org

http://listserv.goarch.org/scripts/wa.exe?A0=GOA-NEWS

http://listserv.goarch.org/scripts/wa.exe?A0=GOA-NEWS
http://listserv.goarch.org/scripts/wa.exe?A0=GOA-NEWS