Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, Feb. 25, known as "The Sunday of
Orthodoxy," is published and ready at the link below. Come join us at Saint
Philip on this 1st Sunday of our Lenten journey. In addition to our Sunday
School children, we are all invited to bring an icon from and participate in
the beautiful procession near the end of Divine Liturgy, celebrating icons
as sources of holy inspiration in our lives.

As last week, and to help us see the schedule in a new way during this busy
time of year, please see the following highlights for the coming week:
Sat., Feb 24, 9 am: Orthros, Divine Liturgy & Memorial of 3rd Soul Saturday
Sat., Feb 24, 11:30 am (or when the service ends): Festival Cooking & Baking
Sun., Feb 25, 9 am: Orthros & Divine Liturgy of the Sunday of Orthodoxy/Icon
Procession
Wed, Feb 28, 6 pm: PreSanctified, Dinner & Orthodox Life ("Engaging Pastoral
Issues: Holy Confession"), 6 pm
Fri, March 2, 7 pm: 2nd Salutations to the Theotokos
Sat., March 3: Festival Cooking & Baking (Time TBD)
Sun, March 4, 9 am: Orthros & Divine Liturgy of the Sunday of Saint Gregory
Palamas

We hope to see you Sunday at Saint Philip, and may the remainder of your 40
day journey be filled with His grace and love.

Feb Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/
Feb Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>