I hope you are doing well and getting through this icy, inhospitable New
England weather! This Sunday, I of course also hope you'll join us for
worship, as well as our Godparent Sunday event, led by our Sunday School. In
addition, AHEPA will host us all to a lovely Meatfare Sunday breakfast,
supported by our Sunday School families.

Unfortunately, I have developed double pneumonia and will be unable to serve
the 1st Soul Saturday tomorrow, Feb. 10. However, I will save the names you
have given me and will read them at our coming 2 Saturday services-and will
keep their names in prayer this weekend, personally. I'm sorry to miss
tomorrow with you. I am also unable to generate a hardcopy or electronic
version of the Weekly Bulletin for you. Please rely on the Feb. Come & See:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/

Finally, I want to remind you of tomorrow night's (Sat., Feb. 10) parish
Glendi, right here at Saint Philip. I'm delighted that ticket sales have
been robust-and there's room for you and yours to join us for this beautiful
celebration. Our Glendi leaders have provided us with more specifics and a
nice graphic below. I've also attached the flyer for viewing and sharing.
I'll leave both items for you to peruse, and I hope to at least see you
Sunday for services.

Yours,

Fr. Alex

FROM THE GLENDI COMMITTEE
Dear fellow parishioners, we home you are all able to join us at our
Apokriatiko Glendi event this Saturday from 5PM to 10PM. The weather will be
nice and tickets will be sold at the door. There will be a live Greek Band,
dancing (we will have instructors on hand to learn some dances), a 50/50
raffle, lots of food and drinks. As far as alcohol, the event will be BYOB.
There will be some beer and wine available. We hope to see you Saturday for
this community event.