Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, Feb. 18, known as "Forgiveness
Sunday," is published and ready at the link below. We hope to see you at
Saint Philip on this special day for worship, Sunday School and a wonderful
visit from Markella Balasis of the Orthodox Christian Mission Center (OCMC).
Markella will be with us in celebration of OCMC Sunday at Saint Philip, and
she will both speak in the Church and make herself available during
Fellowship Hour to answer any questions we might have about this vital
ministry of the Church.

For something different in our eBlasts, and to help us see the schedule in a
new way during this busy time of year, please see the following highlights
for the coming week:
Fri, Feb 16, 9 am: Festival Cooking & Baking
Sat., Feb 17, 9 am: Orthros, Divine Liturgy & Memorial of 2nd Soul Saturday
Sat., Feb 17, 11:30 am (or when the service ends): Festival Cooking & Baking
Sun., Feb 18, 9 am: Orthros & Divine Liturgy of Forgiveness Sunday; Sunday
School & OCMC Event
Mon, Feb 19: Holy Lent begins/Clean Monday
Wed, Feb 21, 9 am: PreSanctified Liturgy & Breakfast; Museum Trip to follow
Fri, Feb 23, 7 pm: 1st Salutations to the Theotokos
Sat., Feb 24, 9 am: Orthros, Divine Liturgy & Memorial of 3rd Soul Saturday
Sat, Feb 24, 11:30 am (or when the service ends): Festival Cooking & Baking
Sun, Feb 25, 9 am: Orthros & Divine Liturgy of the Sunday of Orthodoxy
(including Icon Procession)

We hope to see you Sunday at Saint Philip and have a beautiful Lent-may it
be a time of reflection and spiritual growth for us all!

Feb Come & See:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/>
www.stphilipnh.org/newsletter/
Feb Church Calendar:  <http://www.stphilipnh.org/calendar/>