Your Weekly eBulletin for this Sunday, March 25, "the Sunday of the
Annunciation," is published. In addition, our Holy Week Schedule is
available on our site for viewing and sharing:
<http://www.stphilipnh.org/events/holy_week/>
http://www.stphilipnh.org/events/holy_week/. We hope you'll join us for
worship, Sunday School, the Greek School Annunciation/Greek Independence Day
program and much more at Saint Philip this Sunday. Also, tickets for the
April 1 Palm Sunday Lunch will be on sale during Fellowship Hour-pick yours
up early and bring the whole family. The Agape Bake Sale will also take
place during the lunch; please support Agape's ministry to our church and
make plans to purchase some beautiful baked goods for your Pascha table.

In addition to our Weekly Calendar at a Glance, and to help us navigate our
busy parish schedule, please see the listings below highlighting some of the
major events approaching. In addition, don't forget to refer to the
bulletins, the March/April Come & See and website Parish Calendar, all of
which are at our disposal. Note that the times for tomorrow's (March 24)
AHEPA events have been changed for logistical reasons; in addition, there is
still space available for tonight's (March 23) GOYA Sitting/Parent Date
Night event (5 - 8 pm). We'll have dinner, nice time together in the hall
and then enjoy the Akathist Service. Parents, please confirm with Fr. Alex
ASAP if you'd like to bring your child:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

March 23 (Tonight!), 5 - 8 PM: GOYA Babysitting Event (including dinner &
Akathist Hymn). It's not too late to confirm!

March 24, 9 am: Festival Baking/Cooking
March 24, 2 pm: AHEPA Greek Independence Day Event @Hellenic Circle (2 pm) &
City Hall (2:30 pm)
March 25 after Divine Liturgy: Greek School Annunciation/GID Program
March 30, 4 - 8 pm: Fundraiser Dinner for Greater Nashua Community. Flyer
for sharing will soon be posted on our website
March 31, 9 am: Saturday of Lazarus Event (Services, Breakfast, Palm-Cross
Folding & Church Cleaning). Our youth and all parishioners warmly invited!
April 1 after Divine Liturgy: Myrrhbearing Girls Rehearsal (Grades 1 - 6)
April 1 after Divine Liturgy: Palm Sunday Lunch & Agape Bake Sale. Tickets
will be on sale this Sunday

Finally, please note that there are still plenty of opportunities to donate
items from the Lenten/Holy Week Donation Form and to support the Agape
Kouvouklion Donation effort. Simply contact the Church Office at your
earliest convenience:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
We appreciate your support of these worthy efforts to beautify our Church
and enhance our divine services during this most holy time of year.

A blessed continuation of our Lenten journey to all!

WEEKLY CALENDAR AT A GLANCE
THE ANNUNCIATION, March 25
- Annunciation/Greek Independence Day
Program

WEDNESDAY, March 28
- Greek School, 4 pm (no Adult Class)
- PreSanctified Liturgy, 6 pm

THURSDAY, March 29
- Choir Rehearsal, 6:30 pm

FRIDAY, March 30
- Fundraiser Dinner, 4 - 8 pm

SATURDAY, March 31
Saturday of Lazarus
- Communion breakfast, palm Cross-folding & Church
cleaning to follow the service

PALM SUNDAY, April 1
- Sunday School Family Worship
- Parish Luncheon & Agape Bake Sale